With multiple distractions and temptations around the house, it is important to set up a space that will inspire creativity and maintain focus.
Here are a few tips for creating a productive home office/workspace:
1. Set up in a quiet corner of the house
2. Paint the room a soothing colour – Green is great for productivity!
3. Keep distractions handy, but out of sight. Reward yourself with small breaks throughout the day.
4. Declutter often and resist the urge to use the space as storage
5. During designated work hours avoid answering personal calls or the door
6. Invest in a quality office chair
Content Source: Inc.com