Calling all market and craft show vendors – Register for our value-packed seminar and learn how to master your sales pitch, create eye-catching table displays and make more money!
Join us for a 3-hour workshop on Saturday, September 29th to discover the secrets behind successful pop-up shop vendors:
- Learn how to choose the right shows & events for your brand
- Discover hidden holiday sales opportunities outside of shows that will help generate extra income
- Go digital, explore the latest advancements in mobile payment apps/devices
- Determine which tradeshow marketing materials are worth the investment
- Learn how to create eye-catching table displays using simple DIY techniques
- Identify what makes customers buy, what keeps them coming back and how your business fits into that mix.
- Receive feedback from facilitators along with exclusive offers from our event sponsors!
Free admission for confirmed 2018 Fall & Holiday MRKT vendors – (we will confirm that you are indeed a vendor)
$25 – Early Bird (register before September 16th), $35 – Regular
Date: Saturday, September 29, 2018
Time: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Light Refreshments will be served. Free Wi-fi available.
Materials (optional): participants are encouraged to bring a business card, photos of past table displays, product samples, and any small display items for feedback.
Pre-registration ONLY – limited spots available!
Parking: Blue P on Sackville St @ Dundas St (below Paintbox Condos) – $10 from 6 AM to 6 PM
In partnership with:
Can’t make it on September 29th?
We also offer 44-page guide jam-packed with cost-saving tips, eye-catching display ideas and money-making techniques that will help you stand out at your next pop-up. Of course, our in-person workshops are lots of fun and interactive but the e-guide is a great pocketbook alternative for busy creatives on the go.
Click here to purchase & download.